Xwift Racing Events is an ambitious and dynamic company active in the motorsport world since 2019. To our customers we offer track days and incentives but we also participate in races on the circuits of Spa, Zolder, Mettet, etc.
Our workshop is located in Nazareth where the racing cars are built, repaired, maintained and tuned.
Are you passionate about the world of motorsports and also have the right mechanical and technical skills? Within our team we are looking for a talented mechanic guy!
– You have experience as a mechanic, experience in the motorsport world is a plus
– You have had a mechanical education and have a basic knowledge of electronic skills
– You speak Dutch and English fluently, French is a plus
– You strive for perfection and therefore work punctually
– You don’t have a nine-to-five mentality
– You have a flexible time schedule that allows you to be present on race weekends
– You are a team player and you have a sense of responsibility
– You have a CE driver’s license or you are willing to obtain it
– Assembling and preparing racing cars (BMW 325i-E90 and M2, Radical SR1 and SR3, Praga R1T,…)
– Race car maintenance and repairs
– Logistic support and preparation of race events
– Servicing racing cars during track days and race weekends
What we offer you:
– A good salary
– Smartphone (private)
– Company car with fuel card
– Meal vouchers of 8 euros
– A pleasant and ambitious work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
– A working environment with new material
– The opportunity to help shape a dynamic company
– Open atmosphere and respect
Will you be our new mechanics guy? We look forward to meeting you!
Apply via email >>> firstname.lastname@example.org